Wednesday 11 January 2012

Da mother ship!

It's had been a long time before i can update my 1 v 1. luckily im still top 25, trying to make it till top 8.. hoping next season I will get promoted. So here a thing, I want to do something new in my PvT, instead of 1 gate expand i want to go for mother ship rush =D The mind set is simple, 4 gate + mother ship = win! mother ship require alot of gas, so i want to take my second gas early. Right before my cybernetics core half way finish.
I send my probe to scout, i saw his gas timing, and a barrack. At this rate im sure it is not gassless expand, so i need to be prepare for any timing push by terran. I decided that i need a second gate to hold off any early timing push.
After i chase away his SVC away,
I immediately put down my star gate. The mothership rush commencing. ^^
I hide initial probe scouting near his base, i need to scout second time, usually i send my zealot + stalker + probe to poke. But this time, since my stalker pop out late, i worry about his concussive shell finished (making marauder shot slow down the enemy) So, i went to sacrifice out my probe. It's a tough call to sacrifice one of your army, but it had to be done T_T
The probe sacrifice was not wasted, it give me a vital information. The enemy Terran only have marines, it means, im still safe from any timing push.
After knowing im safe, i put down fleet beacon, The building that have the ability to guide the mothership into battle field.
But i cannot just rely on the scouting, incase the enemy are hiding his marauder or tanks, i send my best stalker to the front line. They are fast enough to kite the enemy thus will buy me more time incase i need to react to a push.
Le' mothership has been call. The Nexus light beacon are lit to guide the mothership. Now all I have to do is just wait for the mothership to arrive.
Right after the mothership arrive into the battle field, i quickly try to attack the enemy terran.
The enemy Terran are equipt with with siege tank. But,  the brave Protoss army charge straight to the enemy. They have their mothership behind to give them a support. Everything under mothership are cloaked, this is one of the fearsome stealth technology that Protoss had in their arsenal. The Terran can't even see what attack them, all they can see and hear is their comrade falling.
This is what it feels like in Terran point of view, only 1 big mothership attacking.
The Terran commander try to scan the Protoss army so his army can start to attack the protoss army. But all he can see is the full force of the Protoss army.
I also warp 4 more zealot up the ramp to kill the SCV and cripple the Terran economy.
At the mean time my main army are assaulting the Terran Orbital command.
GG! he had surrendered. ^^ My final had already finished. Now i can focus more on my StarCraft!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment