Tuesday 27 December 2011

It's Snowflake as Terran!

Time to release stress for awhile. hahaha. playing 2 v 2 with Snowflake. She a new Terran, we always play 2 v 2 together.. hahahaha.. tryin up the ladder.. I suppose this topic should be in The Story Of Replay.. But since its a team game, i want to put in on the separate topic. easier for me to manage my post.

well, here we go. Once upon a time, Volhart spawn as Zerg while Snowflake spawn as Terras (like always)


We are matched against a Protoss and a Zerg. So i start the game with 8 pool. A safe built against 6 pool cheese. i can have my zergling in time + good economy incase the opponent 6 pooling me. 

After that i start to scout. Send up my trustee drone to gather any useful information for me. He return with a very usefull information. the opponent pool timing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw he just put down the pool and the entrance was not wall off.
 no pool = no zerglings = no defense. what are you waiting for??? go forth my zerling! bring them chaos.. =D
 Artosis pylon ( a pylon which power all building).. hahahahaha, good meal for my zerglings.. eat until you full ^^
 =p U Mad Bro??????? we r not finish yet..
 After we completely destroy protoss building, the reinforcement from his ally came.. few zerglings? no problem.. hahahah..
 Then come the queen.. ZZZZZzzzzzz.. tips, DON'T BRINGS QUEEN OFF CREEP. because zerglings can retreat.. hahahahahhahahah..
 After Snow flake saw the success of my attack, she brings her marine to pound them, but little she know that the opponent have tons of zerglings. They completely annihilate her entire marine force.
 She pull back he marine asap back to the base. Luckily she had a back up plan back at home ^^
 A good wall off + some marine to guard our entrance. I have no army at that time because i was investing on my economy. well, she hold the counter attack, so it dosent matter if i have army or not. LoL.
 *Enemy zerling : Run you fools! they got gun and we just got claw!* She hold it off pretty well. So, its time for the final blow!
 We assemble the army and march towards the enemy.Zerglings in front to check so the tank can un-siege and move forward. We don't want to get caught off guard. We siege right in front of the enemy base. My roach lead the attack, and the tank do all the damage. We penetrate the defense with ease.
 After we are inside the enemy base, they left ^^
 GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment