Tuesday 27 December 2011

Trying to mantain top 25

I got knock down of top 25, kinda hard to mantain.. alot of competition. Some how i ran to i random player. I hate random player because i have certain idea for a certain match up, if the opponent went random, i cannot prepare. So i need to wall off incase he a zerg, but i cannot FFE ( fast forge expand incase he is a terran). I have no choice but to wall of. Well guess what he is a Protoss, mirror match up. Plus he cheese me with proxy gate all in.. ZZZZZZzzzzzz. here is what proxy gate look like..


As you can see, he built the gateways near my base, and when i scout his base with no pylons, i knew it was proxy gate! So I react with forge, thats how you want to deal with proxy gate, forge + canon.
But too bad i wall my ramp off, little room to micro and my canon placement is bad.. what you want to do is no wall off and put your canon at the mineral line so it cover both of your probe and buildings. I lost, GG. Then i was match up against him again. but this time i took the risk not to wall off, and i scout he was Terran.. hahahha.. good news for me, I straight 1 gate expand ^^ Since i knew he cheese me before, n i scout that he put bunker with tons of marine and no marauder, there is 90% chance he will 1 1 1 all in me. So i put down a 2 more gates n a robo . Chrono boot out the observer ASAP. And i was right, he did 1 1 1. He use clock banshee to harass. but i got observer and few stalker to fend off the cloak banshee.
He also try to contain me with his cloak banshee which is a smart move. As i want to move out and attack, he come n try to harass me with cloak banshee. I set up a nice defense just for him ^^
+1 attack with collosus and gate way, i win ^^ GG! sweet revenge.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment