Wednesday 28 December 2011

Made it back to top 25 with this game!!

I was struggling to maintain my top 25, beside I play 2v2 with snowflake just now, so I did not grind my game. luckily i made it back to top 25 again.. hahahahah.. This will be my replay story for tonight.

I fought against terran. When we start to play we would usually say glhf ( good luck have fun) but i prefer hfhf     (have fun have fun) I don't wana wish my opponent good luck right.. hahahahha.. so this happen. I say hfhf, and he say i try to talk trash.. LoL, so i explained to him incase he do not understand or what.. yet he replied with...

It's gona be so fun now for you.. =p My mind set is simple.. 1 gate expand then make double forge ^^ because protoss need to be ahead in upgreds. chrono boost will help to get the +3,+3 faster which will make the army stronger of course.. at 12 food, my sneaky probe went to take a peek at the opponent base, and what I see is he take his gas. This mean there will be no gassless expand of course..
But on the way back, my probe see something important. barrack with techlab and another barrack!! Phew, i don't have to worried cuz he won't 1-1-1.
After i saw his 2nd barrack, I immediately chorono boost my gateway to get stalker ASAP to defend against his aggression.
I expand as usual, and send my stalker to the enemy base, hopefully i would get a free kill ^^.
I send my probe again to scout, i do not want to get caught of guard if his marauder have concussive shell ( which will make my stalker move slowly) aka all my stalker will die. Then i saw he got his 3rd barrack! SHIT!!!!!! he is all-inning me!!
Quickly i put down 2 more gateway to defend his attack. i chorono out another stalker. I need as many unit as i can.
I send my stalker to the Xelnaga tower. Then the All-in come. He march with his scv to my base. My stalker bravely stand to his ground, He know, with proper micro, he can kite the scv and live to tell the tale.
The engagement start, it was an intensive micro, but 1 unlucky stalker are stuck at the pillar. Without hesitate, Zealot jump forward and try to save the stalker, with his high health he can last longer then the stalker. In his mind, he know with his sacrifice, all the stalker can retreat and regroup.

The lost of the zealot was not in vain. It give me enough time to summon more stalker! With this reinforcement, there is hope to defeat this all-in!
Then i quickly chrono boost the warpgate, i summon zealot to tank the damage and kill the scv. without zealot, the scv can surround my stalker.
After zealot has arrived, there is no more time to lose. They quickly go into the battle field. It's their duty to protect Aiur, their home place.
As they march into the battle field, terran commander have a smart plan, which is to let the scv go up the ramp while let his marauder do all the damage. The army of Aiur did not take the bait, they move back so the marauder can't shot them while they kill the scv.
Terran commander went rage and ask his marauder to run to the ramp. I saw this and said to my self, this is an opportunity. I ordered all my army to engage the terran army directly! the zealot went infront to tank the damage while the stalker shoot from behind, at the same time, another zealot reinforcement has arrived! the battle look bright on our side.
As i saw my zealot run forward to the enemy, i know i had this battle in my hand. It was i tough 1, i would never imagine to hold this all-in.
As my zealot give his final blow, I know this was over. I held it off. It was a very tense moment and i won!
GG! with this game i made it back to top 25 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment