Thursday 29 December 2011

My target is to get top 8, so i grind ladder a bit today. Got a few interesting games. So while i was waiting for snowflake to play 2v2, why not i make a The Story of Replay. I fought a Zerg guy. We play on shattered temple. The natural is quite exposed, but it is still viable to FFE (Fast Forge Expand). I put my forge early, because i do not dare to stall it incase of 6 pool. Yes, people still 6 pool. hahahaha.
I send my probe to scout, I saw his pool timing. I want to know wether it is safe to put my nexus down.. =D
I immediately  put down my nexus and my canon . Everything went well so far. 
After that i finish my wall off with a gateway. We have to make sure that the canon is out of reach from the zerg and still cover the wall.
Tips. Remember to take both of the gas after gateway if you want to have enough gas to research warpgate and a sentry by the time cybernetics core finished.
I send another probe to scout, just to be safe ^^ if there is no threat, i can cut corner by not putting 2nd canon. I was also looking for few hint, like roaches, zerlings so i can plan my next move. As my 2nd scout enter his base, look what i saw. ROACHES n NO EXPANSION!!!! ZZZzzzzzz... cheese again?? damn..
I quickly put down 3 more canon making it 4 canon defending my wall of. I immediately chorono boost out my stalker. Why stalker? haha, because stalker can shoot ^^ i only chrono out sentries if i know the zerg is going to do baneling bust. Thanks to Cecil Sunkure for teaching me this trick.. =D go find him on youtube. good teacher for Protoss.
There is nothing i can do but right now, just wait until the battle to take place.A few second later, the roach has arrived.

He try to kill my pylon to unpowered my canon, luckily it was not an artosis pylon. hahah, I have a backup pylon at the back. A good relief for me to know that my canon will still work.After he kill the first pylon, he try to kill my back up pylon. Shit! Pull ALL THE PROBE!! haha not all la, but enough. My probe give the final blow to the roach. and my pylon just have 6 health left. True probe hero.. =D a medal was given that day..

Then my first stalker arrive to the scene. A small swarm of zerglings try to attack the stalker. I back my stalker to the wall so my canon can help him. I also ordered a Void Ray to help to fend off this cheese.
My canon completely obliterate  all the zerglings. 
 But the zerg commander does not give up, he try to sneak by from the side, but all my building are in range of the canon. Safe zone =p
He try to mass roach to bust down my wall, but the Void Ray arrived just in time ^^ He surrender after my first Void Ray pops out.
GG! Time to play 2v2

No comments:

Post a Comment